Celebrating 20 years of business and success.
Check out some of the construction pics of an IMCA Hobby Stock. At Charger Chassis, we have priorities, and Safety is always #1! Our selection of materials, design and construction methods are not just by seat-of-the-pants. You're getting 40+ years of stock car building experience. Also, 360 degree welding of all joints adds to the structural integrity of YOUR car.
Our roll cages are set back to the maximum allowed by IMCA, taking full advantage of the rules. The seat mount is braced to the door bars, frame and main cage. This way, if you're hit in the door hard enough to bend the frame, the seat will move with the frame and door bars, keeping the driver the same distance from the door
bars, instead of the door coming to you.
In 2019 we made several improvements to our basic cage design. These changes offer added strength to the center section of the car, added driver safety, without adding weight. We've integrated an extra halo support tube ahead of the main hoop for better driver protection. See the photos -
We've also integrated an extra tube and expanded steel panel above the driver's head, giving you an extra layer of protection in the event of a rollover. We believe it to be an industry first and is included on every Charger Chassis.
Lighter weight 1-1/4" tubing is utilized in "non-critical" areas. Superior triangulation is designed into your Charger Chassis to add strength, stiffness, protection, and longevity.
ALL Charger Chassis cars come standard with 4 door bars on the driver's side, and 3 door bars on the passenger's side. We also offer a unique extended driver's door bar layout, which offers much better foot protection.
Other key elements to consider are Charger owner's exclusive access to our private Facebook Tech/Setup group, which gives our drivers a chance to ask questions and share info without competing brands learning our secrets.
Also included with every new chassis purchase is a free initial scaling and front end setup. We're committed to getting every car to the front!
2022 IMCA HOBBY STOCK
>>> Prices good through Decmber 31, 2022 <<<
(Roller Pricing at Bottom of Page)
- Body set back, made removable with 6 bolts, and floorpan solid mounted to frame
- Aftermarket floorpan AND firewall now included on all cars, if rules allow
- Main roll cage installed...1.75" x .095", 1.75" x .120" & 1.25 x .083 tubing
- X-braced center section and rear frame
- Front loop; rear loop; radiator/fender mounts
- 2x3 Rear frame rails, trunk floor
- Motor & transmission mounts
- Upper & Lower radiator mount
- Seat mount & Seat belt mounts
- Fuel cell mount & rear fuel cell guard
- Battery mount & ground cable stud
- Front windshield bars
- Adjustable gas pedal mount
- Brake pedal relocated
- Clutch pedal mounted (if we need to build the pedal, ADD $75)
- Hood pin mounts & exterior trunk hinges
- 18 gauge steel door plate
- Window net, mounting kit, and mounted to chassis
- Front driveshaft loop
- Original OEM body remounted, front fenders, doors and trunk installed
- Steering column, heim and firewall bearing installed (quick release hub & hex adapter included)
ALL Charger Chassis' come standard with 4 door bars on the driver's side and 3 door bars on the passenger side.
- Effective 12/1/14, Any T-top cars used for a Hobby Stock body will include a $200 surcharge for body preparation
OPTIONAL ADDITIONS & PRICING:
* Strip interior, glass & dash, and gut out inner structure - $300
* To build clutch pedal - $75
* Clutch bell crank & linkage (our own manual clutch setup) - $95
* Install 3/8" fuel line inside steel conduit - $110
* Install our collapsible steering column - $60
* Aluminum dash, firewall, visor & rocker covers (with beads rolled in) - $350
* Chassis and inside of body painted (Synthol Enamel ONLY) - $350
* 9" Non-Floater housing with GM brackets (new housing, tubes & ends) - $695
* New Floater Assembly (mounts, axles, hubs, rotors, caliper mounts) - $1300
* Aluminum beam front bumper with top loop - $125
* Run new brake lines - $325
* Switch panel mount on down tube - $25
*Wired with switches, battery cables & Solenoid (no gauges) - $295 (Add $60 for Master Disconnect Switch)
*Your frame sandblasted - $330
*Full aftermarket G-body w/fiberglass roof -$1800
2022 IMCA Hobby Stock Full Roller Pricing:
$12,900 (Does NOT Include Your Stripped Donor Car)
>>> Prices good through December 31, 2022 <<<
All items listed in the Base Hobby Pricing Above, PLUS:
- Fabricated floor pan & firewall
- Rebuilt center section, with mini spool and gear of your choice
- New 9" Floater Assembly/ Brake Lines/ Brake Pads/ Calipers
- 4 springs / 4 AFCO 71 series shocks
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints / Tubular Upper A Frames
- 4 Aero wheels (15x7) / 4 tires
- Aluminum steering wheel / Gas pedal
- 22 gallon RCI fuel cell w/can / 31" Aluminum radiator
- Kirkey 70 series containment seat / Window net/Mtg Kit
- Simpson 5-pt seat belts / Our collapsible steering column
- 3/8" fuel line inside steel conduit & Fittings / Rollbar padding
- Longacre gauge panel (OP & WT) plus 5" recall tach
- Ignition switches and the car fully wired (incl. battery cables)
- Monte SS plastic nose
- New center link, idler arm, tie rods, rotors / MSD Soft Touch Rev Limiter
- Our full aluminum kit (dash, firewall, visor, rocker covers in base colors)
- Chassis & inside of body will be painted all one color (Base Colors)
- Full Roller package assumes reusing the original OEM body.
This Roller Kit is intended for use with an automatic transmission.
OPTIONS For Above Roller Kit:
*Double Pass Radiator + $100
*Polished Aluminum Kit + $60
*Monte Tail Piece + $185
*Clutch Pedal & Linkage for Manual Trans + $170
*Full aftermarket G-body with fiberglass roof + $1800
*Graphics (Demon Decals) - Call for Quote
*Powder Coated Chassis - Call for Quote
To This Kit, You Will Still Need:
*Engine and Transmission
*Power Steering Setup
*A $7000 TOTAL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING THE ROLLER KIT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PARTS THAT ARE ORDERED TO START THE BUILD.
2022 IMCA Stock Car / Street Stock
>>> Prices good through December 31, 2022<<<
Includes everything listed above in Hobby Stock, PLUS:
- Flat floor and firewall standard
- New upper A frame mounts
- Install weight jacks at all four corners (weight jacks included)
- Install upper and lower bearing end shock mounts (front and rear)
- Motor & transmission mounts installed
- Mounts for aftermarket brake and clutch pedals (pedals NOT supplied)
- Original Metric GM body installed at no charge
- Steering shaft, Q-R, Heim, and Collapsible Column Included
- Body mounting included in chassis price
- Aluminum kit with rear "doghouse" - $400
- Stock Car Brake Lines - $325
- New Floater Housing With Hubs, G-D Axles & Rotors and Mounts - $1400
-Full aftermarket G-body with fiberglass roof - $1800
OTHER OPTIONAL CHARGES SAME AS HOBBY STOCK
Full Roller: $18,900
- Essentially everything but engine, trans, ignition box, fan shroud, radiator hoses,
driveshaft, shifter, power steering setup, and wrap**
-The Full Roller package assumes reusing the original OEM body. For the full aftermarket G-body with the fiberglass roof, add $1800
- An $11,000 Deposit Is Required On a Full Roller Due To The High Number Of Parts That Need To Be Ordered
We want to see you win as bad as you want to win so we supply every buyer with initial setup information. Plus we include suggested adjustments for track conditions.
To purchase, all we need is your stripped out car, and a $600 Deposit
(Balance due upon completion)
*Important Note Regarding Stripping of Donor Car! *
We consider a donor car to be stripped once the following items are removed:
- ALL glass, dash, gas tank, engine, trans, driveshaft, interior (seats, carpet,
headliner, door panels)
- ALL wiring; power steering pump, front sway bar
- ALL shocks, front firewall cleaned of all wiring & plumbing
- Body mount bolts removed
- Trim/weather strip removed
- Fenders, hood & doors removed
- Bumpers removed
- Radiator support removed
- Frame must be power washed
You may leave the factory brake pedal & master cylinder on Hobby Stocks. If we find it
necessary to finish stripping the car, the $300 charge will be added to the final bill, unless prior arrangements have been made.
If any order is cancelled for any reason after work has begun, the deposit is
non-refundable, and the donor car will become property of Charger Chassis. If the order is cancelled before work has begun, the deposit is non-refundable, but your donor car will be returned.
* All information above based on GM Metric cars. If you are thinking about racing Mopar or a Ford, please contact us! We've got years of experience building and racing Mopars, and several Fords! Photos and info available upon request.